By using any and all services disseminated by Hyperion Development and its subsidiaries you are bound to and agree to the following by using this site:
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
In no event shall Hyperion Development or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hyperion Development's Internet site, even if Hyperion Development or a Hyperion Development authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
The materials appearing on Hyperion Development's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hyperion Development does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site is accurate, complete, or current. Hyperion Development may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Hyperion Development does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Hyperion Development has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hyperion Development of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Hyperion Development's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Africa and UK without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Interactions to be conducted by users of this any sites within the Hyperion Development domain/ownership and its subsidiaries are to follow bone fide practices. Users who:
All information is presumed true and correct on behalf of the users. Section 9 applies regarding service termination.
Paid Subscriptions can be purchased either by (1) paying a monthly subscription fee; or (2) pre-payment giving you access to Hyperion support for a specific time period (“Pre-Paid Period”). If you have purchased a Paid Subscription upfront, your Paid Subscription will automatically terminate at the end of the Pre-Paid Period.
if you register for a Paid Subscription, you may change your mind for any or no reason and receive a refund to the extent of all monies paid less the “Tuition Deposit” within seven (7) calendar days (the “Cooling-off Period”).
Tuition Deposit: A non-refundable 15% of all monies paid to HyperionDev for an online coding bootcamp subscription.
Refunds will not, however, be provided after the Cooling-off Period.
Unless your Paid Subscription has been purchased as a Pre-Paid Period, your payment will automatically renew at the end of the subscription period, unless you cancel your Paid Subscription through your subscription page before the end of the current subscription period. The cancellation will take effect the day after the last day of the current subscription period, and you will be downgraded to the Free Service.
However, if you cancel your payment or Paid Subscription and/or terminate any of the Agreements (1) after the Cooling-off Period is over (where applicable), or (2) before the end of the current subscription period, we will not refund any subscription fees already paid to us.
If you wish to receive a full refund of all monies paid before the Cooling-off Period is over, you must contact Customer Support.
Refund requests meeting all requirements will be processed by Hyperion Development within 20 working days.
Hyperion Development may change the price for the Paid Subscriptions or Pre-Paid Period (for periods not yet paid for) from time to time. Price changes for Paid Subscriptions will take effect at the start of the next subscription period following the date of the price change. Should Hyperion Development adjust pricing, we endeavour to provide at least 7 days' notice to existing customers on recurring subscription prior to changes taking effect. If you do not agree with the price changes, you have the right to reject the change by unsubscribing from the Hyperion Development support prior to the price change going into effect. Please therefore make sure you read any such notification of price changes carefully.
1. Referred User: someone who’s been referred to Hyperion Development by a Qualified User. You become a Referred User by clicking on a Qualified User’s unique referral link and creating a new account on Hyperion Development’s site, registering for a course and paying for at least 3 months' support (Referred Account). Only the person who creates the Referred Account is considered the Referred User, and there can only be one Referred User for each Referred Account created.
2. Referred Account: a new Hyperion Development account created by a Referred User through a Qualified User’s unique referral link.
3. Qualified User: someone who meets all of the following conditions:
4. a member of a Hyperion Development account that has a current or past paid subscription to Hyperion Development at the time the referral is made
5. *Eligible Referral:* A Referred Account qualifies as an Eligible Referral if all of the following conditions are met:
6. the Referred Account is created on Hyperion Development by the Referred User through the Qualified User’s unique referral link
7. the Referred User has registered for a course with mentor support/microdegree.
8. The Referred User has purchased at least 3 months of mentor support.
9. The Referred User has purchased mentor support via Online Card payment.
10. the Referred User was not referred to Hyperion Development at an earlier date by someone else
11. the three months of support payment (whether monthly or upfront) submitted by the Referred Account to Hyperion Development was successfully processed
12. the Referred Account must convert to a paid Hyperion Development subscription within 30 days of the date the Referred User first clicked on the unique referral link from the Qualified User
13. the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as the Qualified User
14. the Qualified User must not have posted their unique referral link on a "coupon website" or similar website
15. the Referred User can’t have the same IP address as any other user of Hyperion Development.
16. *One month of free support:* refers to 30 days of free support added to your student account
1. To be an eligible participant in the Referral Program, you must meet either of the following conditions:
2. You’re a Qualified User and the referral you made is deemed an Eligible Referral by Hyperion Development
3. You’re a Referred User and your Referred Account is deemed an Eligible Referral by Hyperion Development
4. If you meet either of the conditions above, you’ll receive 30 free days of mentor support which will be added directly to your student account. Obviously no Reward will be given in relation to any referrals that aren’t Eligible Referrals.
5. If eligible, you, the Participant, will receive 30 days of free support, regardless of what country you are from.
6. You, the Participant, will receive the free 30 days of support. Once this expires, it cannot be reclaimed.
7. You, the Participant will receive an email notifying you that you have been rewarded with 30 days of free mentor support.
8. Please note that if you are a Qualified User, the name you used to create your Hyperion Development may be appended to your unique referral link.
9.*By taking part you agree:*
§ to comply with all applicable commercial and public anti-bribery laws
§ to send referral emails only to people that you know
§ not to engage in any activity that may be considered fraudulent or invasive or that may be considered spamming
Hyperion Development reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
This section explains how Hyperion Development collects, uses, shares and processes any personal information that you have provided us ("Personal Information"), in terms of the Protection of Personal Information Act, 4 of 2013 ("POPI").
It is important that you read and understand the terms of this section carefully before accepting these terms and conditions. The acceptance of these terms and conditions is voluntary, but in order to activate your application as a mentor/student/candidate, these terms and conditions must be accepted by yourself. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, we will not be able to process your application.
It is also important to note that when you accept these terms and conditions, you provide Hyperion Development with consent to use and store your personal information for the purposes of:
Hyperion Development uses, processes, retains and shares your Personal Information for the purpose of registering you as a student or mentor, or for the purposes of recruitment. This includes collecting and storing your Personal Information on secure web-based platforms, which are essential to internal data management processes.
Hyperion Development will keep all Personal Information given to us through the course of this application or collected from other sources, confidential. You agree to us processing your Personal Information, which shall include collecting, collating, organising, storing, modifying, communicating, retaining and destroying your Personal Information.
You acknowledge that your Personal Information may be stored on a secure web-based platform, where we endeavour to ensure that your Personal Information is kept confidential at all times.
You acknowledge and confirm that you are 18 years or older, and that the information that you are providing is your own.
You acknowledge that your Personal Information may be retained for periods longer than your interaction with Hyperion Development and/or CoGrammar LTD for historical, statistical or research purposes and Hyperion Development and/or CoGrammer LTD has put in place safeguards against the records being used for any other purposes.
You acknowledge that you have supplied Hyperion Development and/or CoGrammer LTD with your Personal Information on a voluntary basis.
You understand and consent that the information that you supply Hyperion Development and/or CoGrammer LTD may be transferred to third country, and that your information will be afforded the same level of protection they are afforded otherwise.
You acknowledge that you are agreeing to these terms before you have volunteered any Information.
You understand that you have the right to lodge a complaint to the Information Regulator if you believe the information that we have processes has not been for the purposes specified above, the contact details of which are:
Tel: 012 406 4818
Fax: 086 500 3351
You understand that you have the right to contact Hyperion development at any time to
Please note that these terms and conditions may be changed from time to time, please check the Hyperion Development website for an updated version.