Financial Integration Technology is a fin-tech company creating apps and software solutions for SMEs. We are in search of a Mid-level Python developer with excellent experience, to drive the development of our products to both a South African and international market. The ideal candidate should be passionate about Python and associated technologies and excel in creating a quality software product that services many financial clients.
Responsibilities and Division of Duties
- 70% - Develop and enhance web-based applications
- 30% - Provide application support (defect repair, maintenance, and production operations support)
- Work-from-home opportunities
- Innovative and creative working environment
- Exposure to new technologies
- The choice of working from either our Cape Town or Johannesburg branches
- Proficiency in Python
- Experience working with the Django framework
- Degree or diploma (BSc in Computer Science or related discipline)
- Familiar with at least one of the following programming languages:
Proficiencies in Supporting Technologies
- Good knowledge of and experience with the following supporting web development technologies and concepts:
- SOAP, REST, HTML, CSS, Oauth, JSON, XML, PostgreSQL.
- Must hold current valid driver’s license and have own transport
We are a fin-tech company creating software solutions and apps for SME’s. We create and integrate operational software like POS systems directly with cloud base accounting software like Xero, QuickBooks and Sage One.